FATS® 100MIL, a major expansion in weapons training capability
As the global leader of integrated live-fire and virtual weapons training systems, Meggitt Training Systems introduces the new FATS® 100MIL simulation training system. The FATS 100MIL is a major expansion in weapons training capability, introducing revolutionary features such as advanced game engine 3D Marksmanship, enhanced diagnostics with intelligent Automatic Coaching and VBS3-based Collective training.
The new system provides an impressive array of functionality for both instructor and trainee, delivering solid weapon handling and shot placement analytics, coaching tools that automatically highlight trainee results for reinforcement or correction, and enhanced graphic capabilities for an all-encompassing immersive training platform.
For advanced defense force training, look to the FATS 100MIL
The FATS 100MIL provides advanced system features, many of which are firsts in the industry. They include:
- Up to 30 weapon can be assigned to up to 15 trainees for concurrent exercises
- Multiple weapon simulators can be assigned to each trainee
- Allows assignment of Meggitt’s patented wireless BlueFire® weapons to each trainee
- Direct and Indirect weapons available in Marksmanship and Collective modes
- Unified User Interface (UUI) provides common look and feel across training modes
- System utilization reports for data mining, including time spent in training mode, weapon type, etc.
- Tablet training material content streamed from system for data security
- Photorealistic 3D terrain and 3D targets (including “paper” targets) with natural occultation and high-fidelity environmental effects
- VBS3-based training mode allows training on three screens with panoramic view, using existing weapons and courseware
With the new features and expansions, Meggitt’s FATS 100MIL offers unmatched training advancements and includes the latest technological developments to meet the needs of combat forces worldwide. Contact us to discuss your requirements and allow us to create an immersive training environment supported by a unique simulator specific to your needs.