The FATS® 100P brings portable training to the field.
The FATS® 100P virtual training system delivers advanced functionality for both instructor and trainee, delivering solid weapon handling and shot placement analytics, marksmanship automatic coaching tools and enhanced graphic capabilities for an all-encompassing immersive training platform. Portable and light, the FATS® 100P is a ruggedized hand carry case the size of a large range bag allowing one person the ease of transportation, set up and operation.
Judgmental Training employs high definition video scenarios to produce dynamic escalation and de-escalation or use-of-force training. This requires the user to survey and react to verbal cues, facial expressions and overall body language to quickly assess a situation and interact with individuals using proper verbal commands and perishable skills training. The scenarios incorporate whole-task training that facilitates the transfer of skills learned during simulation into real-world situations. The FATS® 100P allows up to 5 weapon simulators used simultaneously, and comes with 250+ video scenarios and over 1,250 branching options. In conjunction with the scenarios, integrated Video Authoring allows the instructor to create, edit, score, load and run customer videos locally filmed in familiar locations.
The system’s Judgmental Training and Marksmanship courses feature video authoring, enhanced UUI, automatic coaching and 360° sound board—all on an easily transportable laptop. The lightweight 100P can support up to 5 weapons, including Meggitt BlueFire® weapons, Dvorak or laser insert weapons, Tasers® and chemical spray. Simple for one person to set up and easy to operate, the FATS 100P can be thrown in the back of a squad car and brought to your location. Just pack and go. It’s that easy.
To learn more about the FATS 100P download its data sheet.
- 5.1 Audio
- Ceiling mount
- Integrated Marksmanship Authoring allows creation of customized courses of fire using available terrains and targets
- Custom scenario playlist
- Pre-selection of scenario branches
- Ability to display customer’s own reference documents (Excel, PPT, Word, PDF)
- Displays the customer’s Use-of-Force policy at the start of every judgmental scenario
- Comprehensive training tools for weapon handling skill improvement
- Use of Force and Marksmanship for full spectrum of training
- High fidelity simulation provides positive training transfer from the simulator to live fire ranges and real engagements
- Supports Marksmanship Training for up to five (5) trainees simultaneously
- BlueFire® weapon simulators support training for proper handling and firing of weapons
- Real-time Instructor Operator Station (IOS) feedback of weapon sensor data and exercise data provides immediate monitoring of trainees’ performance
- Instructor initiation of weapon malfunctions forces trainees to perform immediate action drills while being engaged in an exercise
- After Action Review (AAR) with the optional Lookback system provides a picture in picture replay for instructor and students to review actions and discuss results from the exercise
- Integrated Video Authoring Capability provides customized training in familiar areas, allowing the system to evolve with training requirements
- Photorealistic 3D terrains
- 3D targets (including “paper” targets)
- Natural occultation in 3D
- High-fidelity environmental effects
- Support of multiple weapons per trainee
- Forward moving eye point (shoot and move)
- Perspective correct target rendering for each lane
- End user ability to create custom courses of fire to mimic qualification courses and drills
- Upload and display doctrinal documents for trainees to reference
- Automatic Coaching analyzes shooting results/sensors to highlight potentially poor shooting habits
- Flashlight functionality for low light training
- Support for 1920 x 1080p HD scenarios
- Near miss (inclusive of branching)
- Branch tree displayed on UI – default branches identified
- Branching feedback – which branches were executed with instructor comments
- Judgmental UI integrated into UUI
- Pause on Hit/Shot and Stop on Hit/Shot
- Configurable for pause time
- Ability to add a scenario playlist