XWT ProImage projected target system
Meggitt Training Systems presents the XWT ProImage projected target system providing image and video targets for indoor shooting ranges. The XWT ProImage is a compact video projector and camera system that attaches to Meggitt’s XWT target carrier. Wirelessly connected to a 10” lane control unit mounted to the shooting stall, the system projects digital videos and images that a shooter can upload onto white paper or cardboard targets. The onboard camera provides a streaming, close-up view of the target for instantaneous feedback.
The XWT ProImage is a simple addition to any XWT GEN3 or GEN4, uses lithium batteries, and with the XWT, it docks and charges while in operation. While the XWT ProImage batteries charge in place, they are also hot-swappable for high-volume use. The system also features:
- Real time views of the downrange target image from the shooter’s display, allowing instant shooter feedback without the need to retrieve targets
- Automatic marking of shot locations on images
- Tracking of new shots vs previous shots
- Manual marking of shots on moving targets and images
- Ability to author custom range targets
- Ability to zero at long distances and receive instant feedback without retrieving the target
- No need to stock an assortment of printed targets
- Enables premium-lane differentiation
The flexibility of the XWT ProImage means a shooter can take a photo or movie on their cell phone and engage the target the same day. This ground-breaking system provides endless possibilities for target training. Whatever the scenario, image or target you envision, you can create and train on it.