Turnkey gun range construction and design
Whether you are designing your first gun range or upgrading an existing firearms training facility, Meggitt Training Systems is here to help you every step of the way. From indoor and outdoor shooting range design and ventilation to target carrier and ballistic containment, we will provide you with the critical information to put your mind at ease throughout the process. Our live fire equipment, customer interaction, site planning, turnkey design, installation, training, maintenance, inspection, and logistical support provides a foundation for project success, both short and long term.
Our experienced sales team and knowledgeable staff of in-house range designers and installers can assist you with issues relating to:
- Construction of gun ranges and range requirements
- Best range management practices for range design
- Zoning and building regulations
- Shooting range equipment choices to best fit your space and training objectives
- Environmental concerns such as lead abatement and containment
- Proper ventilation systems
- Range and shooter safety
The Meggitt team also works with architects and general contractors to achieve the best gun range design from the time you pour the foundation to the time you open your doors.