ATTENTION: This legal notice applies to the entire contents of the Website under the domain name www.meggitttrainingsystems.com (Website) and to any correspondence by e-mail between us and you. Please read these terms carefully before using the Website. Using the Website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, do not use the Website. This notice is issued by Meggitt Training Systems (Company).
If you purchase goods from our Website, our terms and conditions of supply will apply to the sales.
- 2.1 You are permitted to print and download extracts from the Website only for your own non-commercial use.
- 2.3 Subject to clause 2.1, no part of the Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
- 3.1 While we endeavour to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- 3.2 Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
4. VISITOR MATERIAL AND CONDUCT
- 4.2 You are prohibited from transmitting to the Website any material:
- (a) for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
- (b) which constitutes conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
- (c) which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- 4.3 You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
- 4.4 We shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of clause 4.2 or clause 4.3.
- 4.5 We shall have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
5. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES,
- 5.1 Links to any third party websites on the Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Website. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
6. NO ADVICE OR OFFER
- 6.1 This website does not constitute an offer of, or invitation to make an offer for, shares or other securities in our company and/or our subsidiary companies, nor does it provide or constitute any advice or recommendation in connection with the acquisition or disposal of any investment or any other investment decision or transaction. Investors should be aware that past performance of our shares or any other securities is no indication as to their future performance. The price of securities and the income derived from them may go down as well as up and investors may not recoup the amount originally invested. Under no circumstances may information contained on this website be treated as any form of legal, investment, tax or other advice. If you need such advice, please consult your own professional advisers.
- 7.1 While we endeavour to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the Website. We may make changes to the material on the Website, or to the products and information described in it, at any time without notice. The material on the Website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material. It must not be taken as establishing any contractual or other commitment binding on us or any of our group subsidiaries.
- 8.1 We, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website), and any of our group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website, any websites linked to the Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites linked to the Website.
- 8.3 If your use of material on the Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
9. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION,
©Meggitt Training Systems, July 2017