Enforce Tac and IWA Outdoor Classics returning exhibitor Meggitt Training Systems to expand small-arms training exhibits
Suwanee, GA – Based on a strong showing in 2019, Meggitt Training Systems will expand its display of small-arms training products at back-to-back 2020 trade shows in Nuremberg, Germany: Enforce Tac (stand 12-129) on March 4-5 and IWA Outdoor Classics (stand 3-211) on March 6-9. The company, unique in the market for offering the full range of virtual and live-fire products for seamless training, has seen increased interest from military, law enforcement and commercial customers across Europe since last year’s co-located events.
“Meggitt Training Systems looks forward to reconnecting with our government and commercial customer communities at Enforce Tac and IWA Outdoor Classics and showing them a wider array of products,” said Mark Mears, managing director for Meggitt Training Systems Ltd. “Enforce Tac visitors will see how we’re leveraging our position on virtual and live-fire programs of record not just for other allied armed forces, but law enforcement departments too, while IWA allows us to emphasize our unrivalled expertise in the design and construction of new and upgraded commercial shooting ranges.”
Specifically, attendees can see the following Meggitt products on display:
- The FATS® 100LE simulator leverages state-of-the-art technology developed for and delivered to the US Army and Marine Corps, then customized for law enforcement training. Police-specific features include 3D marksmanship training, wireless tablet control with auto-coaching, and an intuitive unified interface across all training modes – for ease-of-use and reduction in training requirements. Consistent with its premium positioning, the FATS 100LE also features multi-screen capability, enhanced visuals and multiple weapons per trainee, including wireless BlueFire® ones. On-site installation and training are provided by Meggitt personnel to ensure the industry’s most sophisticated use-of-force simulator is ready for optimal use.
- The XWT GEN4 wireless target carrier builds on the industry’s first wireless, 360º turning system. The XWT GEN4 uses a lithium ion battery with a positive locking connection and ergonomic placement. This technology provides a 50% increase in battery watt hours. The new docking system improves contact design for faster, more reliable charging; that means more time using the XWT GEN4 and less time charging it. Programmable distraction lighting now integrates red, blue and white LEDs with four times the brightness of previous models. The chassis features a new side cover design for wheel overhead protection and prevention of brass drivetrain damage. Anti-static wheels eliminate grounding tinsel and reduce electrostatic discharge.
- The XWT ProImage® projected target system revolutionizes image and video targets for indoor shooting ranges. An industry first, the system is a compact video projector and camera system that attaches to Meggitt’s XWT target carrier and can move downrange to any distance on the track. Wirelessly connected to a 10” lane control unit mounted to the shooting stall, the system projects interactive games, digital videos and images that a shooter can upload onto white paper or cardboard targets. The onboard camera provides a streaming, close-up view of the target for instantaneous feedback, including bullet hole tracking displayed on a tablet. The XWT ProImage is a simple addition to any XWT GEN3 or GEN4 carrier, uses lithium batteries, and with the XWT, it docks and charges while in operation.
- Multi-Function Stationary Infantry Target (MF-SIT) offers a fixed target head configuration that can respond to hits or a pre-programmed scenario, ensuring that the trainees do not anticipate target actions. This provides a realistic environment for urban operations and specialized training. The system is operated through radio frequency, hardwire or Ethernet controls that enable great flexibility in range design and usage.
- The GranTrap™ granulated rubber bullet trap utilizes soft media to stop incoming rounds and capture them predominantly intact. This minimizes airborne lead dust, averts back-splatter and ricochet, and minimizes impact noise. The result is a cleaner and safer environment for shooting ranges, maximizing bullet recovery and recycling processes. A model of this product will be on display.
To see a demonstration of Meggitt’s products, plus speak with a company representative, visit Enforce Tac stand 12-129, IWA Outdoor Classics stand 3-211 or schedule an appointment at our appointment page.
For further information contact:
Meggitt Training Systems
Tel: +1 678 288 1090